Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I think I'll be brave


I think I'll be braveStarting with youBut I'll fall away if you tell me toI'd rather be wrongThen hope that I'm right'Cause I can't go on with this all inside
I think I'll be braveAnd say how I've wanted you
Going around inside my headTrying to talk me out of itSo lonely...Too lonelyIf there's a possibilityYou turn and run away with meI need to...To show you before it fades
I think I'll be braveStarting with youBut I'll fall away if you tell me toI'd rather be wrongThan hope that I'm right'Cause I can't go on with this all inside
I think I'll be braveAnd say how I've wanted you
Over the bridge and down a waysFar off ahead I see a faceI follow, it's swallows meWhere do i beginWhenever you say you let me inI need to...To show you before it fades
I think I'll be braveStarting with youBut I'll fall away if you tell me toI'd rather be wrongThan hope that I'm right'Cause I can't go on with this all inside
I think I'll be braveAnd say how I've wanted you
Say how I've wanted youSay how I've wanted youAnd say how I've wanted you
I think I'll be brave
Going around inside my headTrying to talk me out of itSo lonely...

"I think I'll be brave, starting with you", those words that I wished I could say to you. For once, be brave, starting with you and I know you will say to leave the rest to you. Just be brave for this one time and don't let go. In the dark, with all my might I pried your hands off mine as the rest clapped off to the SDE. Don't you know how tightly my heart hanged on to yours? As your eyes gripped onto mine, daring me not to let go. I know that if I let go this once, it will be forever, and you know it too well, too, but I did it anyway.

I'm sorry, again that I cannot be brave, for you, for me or for us. I'm sorry it has got to be all your pain, your sacrifice, more than mine. 
Till we meet again, I hope I will be brave. 

1 comment:

  1. sometimes need no bravery but just to love someone enough to try. bother trying to show that someone somehow how much he holds a place in your heart your life

    ReplyDelete