Friday, October 18, 2013

$$$

I don't know how someone could be so calculative about money? It's tiring and it makes me so much want to be calculative, too. One can have such an elaborate lifestyle, not thinking twice about buying hundred over dollars unimportant things, yet they can count up to a dollar or two over a friend. I have no issue in paying more of my share, even though I am taking less, but why can't they do the same for me? It's hurtful to have such a calculative friend seriously, it's like the more I can give, the more they will take. Maybe I should learn to be as calculative too and see whether they would be irritated, but most of the time I can't do it, as I myself would be too embarrassed to be calculative. Maybe this is why I can never have any savings... lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment